What should be included in the teaching guidelines for home cast care?.
What are the nursing care implications for lymphocyte immunophenotyping T-cell quantification
1. What are the signs of neurovascular compromise in a casted extremity?
2. What should be included in the teaching guidelines for home cast care?
3. What are the key nursing implications for arthrography?
4. What are the differences between children and adults in relation to bone healing
1. What are the primary nursing implications for a child who requires patch or skin testing? What is an erythrocyte sedimentation rate, and what are nursing implications related to this lab test?
2. What are the anatomic and physiologic differences of the sebaceous and sweat glands in infants and children versus adults?
3. Compare and contrast the skin findings for tinea corporis, tinea capitis, and tinea versicolor.
4. . Emergency evaluation of the burned child includes a primary survey followed by a secondary survey. What is included in the primary survey and secondary survey?
1. What are the common laboratory and diagnostic studies ordered for the assessment of sickle cell anemia? What are the findings in relation to normal?
2. What should be included in the guidelines for teaching parents about preventing bleeding in the child with hemophilia?
3. The priority in sickling crisis is to control pain quickly. What are the ABCs for managing sickle cell pain?
4. What are the priority nursing assessments for a child with suspected aplastic anemia? What are the expected laboratory and diagnostic test results?
1. Why do infants experience a physiologic hypogammaglobulinemia between 2 and 6 months of age? Explain why the breastfed infant is better protected during this time.
2. What should be included in the teaching guidelines about hidden allergens for the child with a milk allergy?
3. What are the nursing care implications for lymphocyte immunophenotyping T-cell quantification?
4. What are the three types of juvenile idiopathic arthritis?