The Dashboard Analysis and Nursing Plan
After review of the quarterly Dashboard (insert dashboard link here), select one Quality Indicator that needs improvement. Thoroughly review the statistical data provided in the Dashboard and develop a nursing action plan based on best practices.
• Review the Week Assignment Rubric, provided in the Course Information area.
• Review the Week 4 Resources that pertain to the NDNQI and use of dashboards
• Choose a Nurse-Sensitive Quality Indicator that needs improvement based on the data presented in the Dashboard. Include information on why this area was chosen.
• Develop a nursing plan that outlines suggestions on how to improve performance in the chosen area.
• Provide at least three best practices from evidenced-based literature to support your nursing plan.
The Assignment and the Instructions
Follow this guideline and answer the questions that follow.
• Draft a 3 page single space paper analyzing areas where there is good performance and areas of opportunity from the sample Dashboard.
• Analyze the data provided in the Dashboard and select an area of performance that needs improvement.
• Develop a nursing plan that includes suggestions on how to improve performance on the selected indicator. Each suggestion should be based on at least three best practices.
If you have been looking for a writer who can answer all these questions, then you are at the right place. We have writers who can do this question within the shortest time possible.