Identify recommendations for health risks and health benefits of physical activity..
Assignment formatting guidelines:
Your report should contain the following sections numbered and titled as shown below.
In addition to the points below, you will be graded on the quality of writing, which includes use of proper grammar, spelling, and clarity of thought in writing.
Reports must be typed using Times New Roman 12 point font or 11 point Arial, Calibri, or
Cambria with 1” margins.
Reports must be uploaded to moodle by the due date as a Word document (.doc, .docx) or as a rich text file (.rtf). Any other formats will not be graded and late penalties may apply.
APA format must be used for all in-text citations and for the formatting of the references
In completing this assignment students will demonstrate that they can:
1. Create a testable hypothesis and interpret statistical data to identify hypothesis support. 2. Effectively find and use credible and peer-reviewed sources.
3. Explain and critique study design and variable measurement.
4. Describe sample characteristics and identify similarities with and differences between the sample and the study population.
5. Identify recommendations for health risks and health benefits of physical activity.
6. Apply recommendations to the interpretation of sample characteristics.
7. Interpret p-values and r-values to explain statistical relationships between variables.
8. Develop conclusions about a research study grounded in the data collected and analyzed.
Topic of Research Report #1
Physical activity and Psychological health
This Research Report will focus on the relationship between physical activity and psychological well-being in HS2000 students.