How can your identified traits and strengths compare to those you have observed in nurse leaders?.
Complete the “Leadership Traits Questionnaire” (Northouse, Chapter 2) and “Leadership Strengths Questionnaire” (Northouse, Chapter 3). See attached pictures.
Note: Attached, you will find additional information (pics) from the book regarding the “Leadership traits” on Chapter #2, and “Leadership strengths” on Chapter #3.
Paper should include five to seven scholarly references, be five pages long, not counting cover page or references list. It should reflect the rubric in the following ways:
1. Comprehension: What are the findings of the questionnaires?
2. Application: Discuss how your identified traits and strengths can enhance your ability to lead? How can your identified traits and weaknesses impede your ability to lead?
3. Analysis/Synthesis: How can your identified traits and strengths compare to those you have observed in nurse leaders? Create a plan to develop your strengths and address your weaknesses to meet the anticipated leadership responsibilities of your intended role (upon graduation from your program of study).
Note: My program of study is Psychiatry Mental Health Nurse Practitioner).
4. Evaluation: Summarize the value of examining your leadership traits and strengths.
– Free of Plagiarism (Turnitin assignment)