Explain why the concept of change is important in the health care environment and to nursing leadership and management
The purpose of the essay exam is to find out how well you can approach the given question and write an essay. Listed below, along with some instructions are a few ideas and hints which will assist you execute your finest on the essay.
1. You will be given a question. Read the question vigilantly and answer it accordingly.
2. Begin setting up your paper as soon as you have been given the exam question. Making an outline or notes about your plans might prove helpful.
3. Organization of your essay is important. In general, the passing essay will have a central idea that is directly related to the assigned question; have a clear organizational plan; develop points with evidence and details in a coherent, logical, and non-repetitious way; and avoid frequent or serious errors in grammar, word choice, and sentence structure.
4. Allow yourself a little time at the end of your writing to check your paper and make any needed changes.
5. You must type your essay. Essays written in pen/pencils will not be graded.
Please make sure to read the following question and answer it accordingly:
Research does tell us that managing change is one of the crucial aspects in health care management and that gaining and sustaining the necessary proficiency by health care professionals is needed to assume their professional responsibilities, and all are urged to assume only those responsibilities that are within their proficiency. Furthermore, change happens constantly everywhere. We may want to support it, be uninterested to it, and be unreceptive or participate in it. The pace of change has skyrocketed vividly in the healthcare professions. Per this statement; make sure to address the followings:
(a) Explain why the concept of change is important in the health care environment and to nursing leadership and management.
(b) Interpret the implications of change in the health care delivery system on nurse leadership.
You are required to use at least two references from a related nursing journals published within the last five years. Make sure that at least one of these two references is a research-based one.
Make sure to answer the question according to the following criteria:
1- The maximum number of pages for answering both parts (a) & (b) together is 3 pages excluding reference list.
2- Use DOUBLE LINE spacing
3- Use the FONT of “Times New Roman”
4- Use font SIZE of 12
5- Use HEADINGS and SUBHEADINGS
6- Provide an APA reference list