Examine evidence-based practice guidelines / research, nursing theories that support the identification of clinical problems.
1-Review the follow research paper about Topic: Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
2-Write a CONCLUSION must have a minimum of 500 words
The group project research paper must have:
· a minimum of 2500 words
· Main body (does not include the title page, abstract, or reference pages).
· Times New Roman, Size 12, and 6 references about that topic (4 of them most be research articles). The criteria exposed in your paperwork must be exclusively based on peer reviewed article, and I will be very fussy in confirming the reliability of your statements.
· A formal paper using APA format according to Publication Manual American Psychological Association (APA) (6th ed.).2009 ISBN: 978-1-4338-0561-5 will be submitted via Exercise Submission.
· This paperwork must be submitted by Wednesday November 20.
The paper should include the following:
2. What is PTSD ?
4. Diagnostic criteria / Categorization
5. Physiological Responses
6. Maladaptive Patterns
7. Interventions / Treatments (pharmacological and non-pharmacological)
8. Other considerations in the management of PSTD (including but not limited to management of behaviors, family considerations, challenges in the care of patients with this disorder.
9. Examine evidence-based practice guidelines / research, nursing theories that support the identification of clinical problems, implementation of nursing skills in the care of adults with this disorder.