Describe the significance of the clinical problem to the nursing profession. ?.
Complete the following:
•Describe the significance of the clinical problem to the nursing profession. ?What is the clinical problem?
?How does the clinical problem impact nursing?
•Describe the impact of technology on the clinical problem. ?How does the technology support or address the clinical problem?
•Evaluate the research evidence in terms of validity and reliability of the data. ?Did the studies use the proper statistical tests?
?Were the sample sizes appropriate?
?If the data were obtained from medical records, did the researchers describe the methodology of data collection and analysis?
•Evaluate the human subject protections used in the studies. ?What are the potential risks to human subjects in the studies?
?What methods did the researchers’ employ to protect human studies?
?Do you feel that the study participants had adequate protections? Why?
•Analyze the published research. ?What are the strengths or limitations of the research articles?
?What are the trends or patterns that you noticed?
?What are the implications for practice?
This information must be included in the assignment. This is the scoring guide.
1. Describes the significance of the clinical problem to the nursing profession and the consequences of not addressing it.
2. Analyze the impact of technology on the clinical problem from multiple perspectives
3. Evaluates the research evidence in terms of the validity and reliability of the data. Uses research published in the past five years.
4. Evaluates the human subject protections used in the studies. Identifies any gaps in ethical considerations
5. Analyzes the published research on the clinical problem from multiple sources.
•Written communication: Writing is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
•APA formatting: Resources and citations are in accordance with current APA style and formatting.
•Number of resources: Minimum of five resources.
•Length of paper minimum 4 typed, double-spaced pages.