Describe the role of nursing in the process of analysis of the information needed for budget.
For each project, there needs to be peer reviewed journal article cited of less than 4 years old. Again there are two separate essays for this project. Please answer each question completely.
#1 **This project is based on a continuing theme of the nursing shortage in the emergency room as the patient care financial problem**
Based upon your review of the literature and interviews, create an analysis of the patient care financial problem and specify the potential budget impact. You do not need to create specific budgetary numbers, but can describe these findings in other terms, such as small or large.
Your analysis should be supported by a minimum of 3 references from peer-reviewed publications.
Create a 2 page paper (minimum 550 words) with a minimum of 3 peer reviewed journal articles of less than 4 years old based upon this information. For this project make sure to answer the following questions completely:
1. Provide a detailed analysis of the financial problem.
2. Explain the potential budget impact of the identified problem utilizing the information identified in the review of literature and interviews.
3. Describe the role of nursing in the process of analysis of the information needed for budget development. Include the different perspectives of the chief nurse, the nurse manager at the unit level and the staff nurse perspectives.
Answer the following questions completely and support your responses with examples that:
1. Include a description of change theories, conflict theories, and leader as a change agent.
2. Integrate how your ability to handle conflict can either enhance or hinder effective leadership in the health care environment.