Describe how noise pollution affects the rest of the body..
- Describe the use of telehealth nursing (Telemed). With this tool patients and doctors can communicate with each other with video calls. This technology allows patients to save time who have trouble getting to the medical center. Also, this is very useful for the emergency room, when a doctor needs urgent advice from a specialist.
- Describe how noise pollution affects the rest of the body. In this paper you can tell about noise pollution, analyze the existing information about noise pollution in your areas, and define how it influences the health of the citizens.
- Detail the process of establishing a non-profit nursing home. Here you can describe the steps you need to establish a nursing home considering federal and state laws.
- Analyze the peculiarities of care for dying patients. How should a nurse deal with death? The actions of the nurse and medical personnel usually are aimed at minimizing the distress of a dying patient and helping relatives with the emotions connected with losing a close relation.
Think of why medical errors occur. You can take several errors from real practice or reliable sources. How can these errors be prevented? How many errors occur in the hospital you work in?
- Describe the peculiarities of medical home services. How has it changed over the years? What can you say about patient-centered care?
- Think of how the public image of nursing can change in the future. Over the years, the image of the nurse has changed dramatically. Today, it is one of the most honest and ethical professions, and we believe it will only evolve in the near future.
- Analyze the problems in gerontological nursing. For example, one of the most common problems is elder abuse. Many older adults are under care in nursing homes and other assisting living facilities. Browse the existing literature on the chosen topic and support your point of view with evidence.
- Describe the peculiarities of nursing care with cancer. Oncology nurses take great part in patient assessment, patient education, coordination of care, direct patient care, symptom management, and support both for patients and their families.
- Define the meaning of cultural competence in nursing practice. Nurses closely work with patients, which is why it is important to provide equally qualitative care for patients of any ethnicity and country. Cultural competence is one of the signs of high standards in nursing.