Describe effective use of technology across the care continuum.
In the role of a nurse leader, describe the effective use of patient-care technologies across the care continuum in a chosen health care system.
Choose any type of health care system, for example, acute, ambulatory, or home health or telehealth.
Submit the following for this assessment:
Technology across the Care Continuum
Include the following in your 3–4-page description:
• A brief overview of the care continuum in your selected health care system.
• Describe the types of patient-care technologies and how they are used across the care continuum in your system. Be sure to include communication and information systems.
• Identify strengths and weaknesses in the systems and describe how to manage change and technology to improve patient outcomes.
• Support your description of effective patient care with current nursing and informatics theoretical ideas.
Based on the description above, add a 1-page executive summary that captures the following points:
• Current state of technology across the care continuum in your system.
• Proposed improvements.
• Risks of making or not making changes or improvements.
• Recommended next steps.
• Written communication: Ensure written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
• APA formatting: Format resources and citations according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
• Number of resources: Cite a minimum of four peer-reviewed resources.
• Length: Submit 4–5 typed, double-spaced pages.
• Font and font size: Use Times New Roman, 12 point.
TOPIC: Technology Across the Care Continuum
1) Please use the following as subheading and organize the paper accordingly. Address/answer them below the subheadings in paragraph format. Write content clearly and logically, with correct use of grammar, punctuation, APA formatting and citations.
2) Describe effective use of technology across the care continuum in a health care setting.
3) Describe how to manage change and technology to improve positive outcomes.