Analyze and critique a quantitative nursing research.
Analyze and critique a quantitative nursing research article attached titled ” A randomized controlled trial of the effects of nursing care based on Watson’s Theory of Human Caring on distress, self-efficacy and adjustment in infertile . Include 3 scholarly references—the article, the text, and one outside source.
Use the attached Guidelines for Quantitative Nursing Research Critique to complete the following steps:
BUY A PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPER HERE
1. Describe the study and how it relates to your area of nursing.
2. How do you know this article is peer reviewed?
3. Identify the research questions.
4. Identify the hypothesis and variables.
5. Identify theoretical framework.
6. How do you know the article is a quantitative research study? Explain your reasoning.
7.. State the purpose of the study and identify the problem.
Quantitative Nursing Article Analysis Assignment
8. Analyze the literature review.
9. Analyze the study framework or theoretical perspective.
10. Identify, describe, and critique for appropriateness any research objectives, questions, or hypothesis.
11. Identify, describe, and critique—conceptually and operationally—the major study variables.
12. Identify and critique the attributes and demographic variables.
13. Describe and critique the research design.
14. Describe and critique the sample and setting.
15. Describe and critique the measurement instrument used in the study.
16. Describe and critique the procedures for data collection